- When unit is cool, clean area to be filled in (sweep and/or vacuum and remove any loose material).
- With a brush, dampen the area where the Grefpatch will be applied.
- Remove a small amount of Grefpatch (approximately the size of a baseball). Knead the Grefpatch until it reaches the consistency of Play-Dough.
- Pack area to be repaired and shape as needed.
- Repeat step 3 until area is rebuilt.
- Smooth surface with a small trowel. Note: When rebuilding dam on front of a trough in an ALL model unit, safely start main burner to make sure flames clear the area. If not, reshape as soon as possible before Grefpatch sets up.
- Run Unit for 30 minutes before loading a case. You do not need to air dry material.
- Resume normal operations after completion of work.
Have more questions? Submit a request